How to register?
- Go to minidrett
- Create an account by following the instructions provided on the website
- Once you are logged in, go to the “Membership” tab
- Click on “find new club”
- Search for “bsi dans” (written exactly like this) and click on the name
- Select the dances you plan on participating to (you can choose several) and click on “send application”. If you are participating to Moderne/Jazz, Kizomba or Jussdans, just pick on of the sub-genres. It does not matter which one. You will receive a mail soon, once your application is approved. NOTE: The approval system is manual, so there might be a delay on this step, as you will have to wait for the approval!!
How to buy the membership?
- Once your application has been validated, go to minidrett and log in. Go to the “membership” tab and click on “Bsi Dans”.
- Click on the “Details” button
- Fill in the required information. If you tick student, your student card will be checked before you get your membership card, so do not forget to bring it with you at the first class! Pick your desired membership and course options in addition to all the boxes that apply to you. Do not forget to tick “Ønsker medlemskap” (Requires membership). This applies to everyone. When everything is done, press “Save and close”.
- Your membership request has been sent! After some time, you will receive an email in your inbox.
- After receiving the mail, go to “My profile”. The amount you need to pay should have appeared on the top right corner. Click on it to proceed.
- To pay the invoice, click “Confirm and pay” and follow the instructions.
- Congratulations, you are a member! Next time you attend a class, give us your name and student card (if relevant) and you will receive your membership card. Be aware that everything has to be approved manually, so try to register as soon as possible and well in advance.